- Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum Insight Performance Hybrid Frame
- Insight Integrated Alloy Aero Straight Blade Fork
- Single Gear Crankset w/ Integrated Chainguard
- Shimano Nexus 8-spd w/Nexus Twist Shifter
- Weinmann Double Wall Alloy Rims
Diamondback Insight Features
· Aluminum frame
· Vertical passivity brakes
· Double-wall wheels
· 8-speed Shimano nexus core-geared hub
· SL8S-20 lights and 8-speed Shimano twist shifters
The STI-8 is ideal for the riders who usually use it to go to work and back. All its amazing features give back well for its trifling cons and are perfect for the most comfortable rides. Its aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy, and all its constituents need close to no maintenance, hence it is ideal for riders who have a packed schedule.
This butted aluminum-frame is durable, lightweight, and efficient. Additionally, it gives the rider an upright and comfy ride, which significantly reduces any strain on the body. The positioning of the seat and this frame boosts visibility and enhances the general performance and quality of the ride.
The frame’s construction is engineered to include an eyelet which grips the guards. They do not come with the bike but can be bought additionally. The construct of this bike ensures extra stability and coziness.
Internally-geared back hub
These gear hubs offer eight easy-shifting gears for the rider. This will provide better speed as well as a speed control to the cyclist, and it is also perfect for the beginners. As a result, it translates to a smooth ride across both street paths and highways. Besides, the fast twist grasp shifter switches the gear quickly; by a simple flip of the wrist.
They require close to no maintenance as compared to the standard cassette and derailleur systems. The completely puncture-resistant tires are installed in the fast 700c wheels, and they are sturdy and make your ride smoother. All these high-quality features in this hybrid bike guarantee the rider’s safety, the optimal efficiency as well as stability.
· Maintenance-free internal-geared hubs
· The proficient aluminum frame which is lightweight, and offers an upright ride
· Puncture-impervious tires fitted in the fast 700c wheels
· It is somewhat rust resistant
· Eight easy-switching gears ensuring a comfy ride through any path
· He handles grips are quite large
· It does not come with the rear racks
· The pedals are flat, and they have no grip
· Its brakes may stop working in muddy or wet areas
The Insight STI-8 is perfect for riders who use it daily and have busy schedules. This is because they require little to no maintenance. It also has a slick design and the aluminum frame warranties for its durability. The Shimano Nexus gear hub is an innovative concept which is useful when riding this hybrid bike. If you are searching for an inexpensive commuter bicycle or “cycle across the neighborhood” kind of bike, the Insight STI-8 is the way to go.